COVID-19 Testing for Students
In order for us to administer a COVID-19 test to your child, we need your consent. We strongly encourage you to sign and return the consent form, below, as soon as you receive it from your school.
- If you have a NYC Schools Account (NYCSA), you can complete the consent form electronically through the web application. If you revoke consent for testing through NYCSA, please notify your child’s school as well.
Don't have a New York City Schools Account? Get one today!
For more information, click on the link:
DOE iPad Troubleshooting Connectivity Problems:
Follow these steps if you are having issues with your DOE Device!
or watch these videos
- "Troubleshooting Connectivity Problems with NYCDOE Issued iPads"
2.. "DOE iPads: Internet Connectivity"
Get our school app if you haven't already, it's available in the App Store and Google Play Store. Search up "IS392" and download.
Here are Step by Step instructions on how to fill out the Daily Health Screening Forms for your child.
Covid-19 message to families about the 2020-2021 school year
Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year
All students will
- Reconnect to their school community
- Learn the health and safety procedures
- Check technical connectivity
- Have wellness checks with their teachers and guidance staff