Transportation Accommodation

Your child may be eligible for student transportation to and from school by yellow bus or Metro Card. Your child may be eligible if they are within a certain age range, and a distance range from the school. Check the Office of Pupil Transportation. external link) to see if your child is eligible for a yellow bus or Metro Card.

If your child does not meet the age and distance ranges for general education transportation, but has a medical condition where they require transportation, you may apply for a transportation accommodation.

If your child is approved for a transportation accommodation, they will get a bus ride to school even if they do not meet the general education age and distance requirements.

How to apply for a Transportation Accommodation:

Learn how to apply for a transportation accommodation on the Office of Pupil Transportation website. external link). Bring completed forms to your child’s school.